To be eligible to win:
- "Like" our Facebook Page. 👍 (www.facebook.com/UtilityHelpers)
- Enter an order for us to help your buyers (Did we mention it's FREE?)
For each order you enter from now until Dec 31st 2018 you'll receive an entry for the drawing. On Jan 1st we'll draw the name of the lucky winner! The winner will receive a certificate for a 5 day / 4 night cruise vacation for 2 to Mexico, the Bahamas or the Western Caribbean. The certificate will entitle the winner to an interior stateroom (based on double occupancy), on-board gourmet meals and snacks, complimentary 24-hour stateroom service, a wide range of entertainment including Las Vegas-style shows, dozens of shipboard activities, plus fabulous international destinations to visit and shop.
👇 Like our facebook page 👇
Terms and Conditions
- The cruise certificate is valid for two persons for a five (5) day, four (4) night cruise aboard select cruises. Accommodations are for an interior stateroom based on double occupancy. Upgrades to an ocean view, balcony or suite stateroom, or an extended cruise are available for an additional fee. Certificate is not valid during holiday and peak travel periods unless the recipient pays an additional fee. Additional fees vary depending on sail date and availability.
- The certificate is for cruise only and does not include airfare or transportation to and from the port. All port charges, taxes, customs and fulfillment fees of $39.60 per day/per person will be the responsibility of the recipient of this certificate. Additional guests may accompany the certificate holder and will quality for a special group rate, provided they are on the same ship and sail date.
- A non-refundable $19 per person registration fee ($38 total per certificate) is required with your registration form within 45 days of the issue date. The recipient will be required to mail the registration form to Pacific Coast Travel - Certificate Division, 6715 Morro Rd. Atascadero, CA 93422. Certificates should be sent with tracking. Pacific Coast Travel will not be responsible for lost certificates not mailed with tracking.
- Port charges, taxes, customs and fulfillment fees will be required at time of booking. Any additional fees for upgrades will be due 90 days prior to sailing. Any late payments of upgrade fees may result in loss of upgrades, increased costs, and/or the loss of your reservation. In the event cancellation of this cruise becomes necessary, certificate holder must submit cancellation in writing to Pacific Coast Travel - Certificate Division, 6715 Morro Rd. Atascadero, CA 93422 or PCT email@example.com (email cancellation requires a confirmation it was received). Cancellation penalties are based on each cruise lines own cancellation policies. Cancellations with less than 15-days notification and "no shows" will result in the forfeiture of all monies paid. Cancellation of travel will void certificate.
- The certificate is transferable upon request. All cruises are subject to space and date availability on select cruises and are capacity controlled. For best availability, book at least 120 days in advance of desired sail date. This offer is not valid for groups of 4 or more people in multiple staterooms, using more than one certificate. Only one certificate can be used per household, per year.
- The certificate has been issued by special arrangements between major cruise lines, Pacific Coast Travel and AIM. This offer is not redeemable for cash, and cannot be resold. Unauthorized use of this certificate will make it null and void. Offer is not valid where prohibited by law.
- The certificate expires eighteen months from the date of issue, and may only be distributed by an authorized sales incentive program, approved by AIM. Pacific Coast Travel and AIM will assume no liability for any representations, written or oral, that have not been stated on this certificate. Any certificate not issued by the sponsoring company within 12 months of activation will expire.
- The certificate is not replaceable, is non-refundable, and has no value, if lost, stolen, destroyed, or expired. Registration forms that are altered or post-dated will invalidate certificate.
- Pacific Coast Travel, AIM, and Utility Helpers LLC do not assume any liability or responsibility for damage, expense, or inconvenience, or any loss, injury, or death, or damage to any persons or property, in transit to, or from the ship, during cruise travel, or for any cause whatsoever due to any acts or omissions, including but not limited to delays, cancellations due to nature, mechanical breakdown, strikes, fire, or acts of God.
- Pacific Coast Travel and AIM reserve the right to substitute ports, change itineraries, and substitute ships or cruise lines. Pacific Coast Travel shall be the sole agent for cruise travel and upgrades in connection with the use of this certificate. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- The certificate does not include certain incidental or other expenses incurred by guests. This includes, but not limited to, shore excursions, on-board purchases, bar beverages, spa services, gratuities and fuel surcharges.
- Any tax liability, including disclosure, connected with the receipt or use of the certificate is the recipient's responsibility.
- Cruise passage is subject to the terms and conditions contained herein and those listed in each cruise line's "Terms and Conditions of Passage Contract Ticket" and the information contained in each cruise line's current cruise brochure. By redeeming the certificate, the recipient agrees to be bound by all such terms and conditions.